3.29.2007

Update


Well, our lives aren't that exciting, but here is an update of what's going on with us:

Justin is still doing his manager-in-training at the Olive Garden. It is going well and he is really enjoying it. He goes to Orlando the last week of April for a week of corporate training and stuff. When he gets back he'll be at the Murray store (as of right now) where he will stay. Fun stuff.

As for me, I am really not up to anything new. I went to Archiver's the new scrapbook store in the mall the other night with Jacquelyn Petersen, Shannon Petersen, and Shannon's sister Lindsay. It is my new favorite place! I am excited to finally get my wedding scrapbooked. My mom is coming into town next week and I can't wait to take her there too. (I am the biggest nerd...)

The most exciting thing that's been going on is we have been planning to go on a cruise with Josh and Jacquelyn Petersen, and we finally reserved our spot today! I'm so excited! It's just going to be to Mexico but it will be a much needed vacation in August. I can't wait. I need to start getting in shape so I can wear the bathing suit.

Well that's all for now. Life is good! We've got great friends and family and we are very happy!

6 comments:

Younger Leo said...

Wish you two happy!
Regards. Younger Leo Blog

Anonymous said...

Yay, we will be OG Mgr. wives together!! Wow, that is crazy. Congrats, I hope he enjoys it (and you as well! Hate those restaurant hours for sure.) Call me if you're ever bored. And definitely call when you're ready to get into a house, I will hook you up & take great care of you! Have fun with your mom, maybe we'll get to see her :) Tell Justin hi & good luck.
Love, Stacy
721-7551

Clawson Family said...

I didn't know you guys started a blog! I'm so excited! Now I have another blog to stalk, I hope you don't mind!

Clawson Family said...

Oh and Justin congratulations on the promotion!

WW&D said...

Dooood - Tate, congrats on your GM @ OG promotion. That's great. I didn't know you had a flippin' dog either! He's so dang cute.

Ashley said...

Hey! Nice to know you guys have a blog. Apparently Alan knew, but didn't tell me, so cool! I love blogging. OH, btw, I am so jealous you are going to Mexico. Have fun!