nesting?
i might be nesting a little. not in the extreme sense where i have to scrub clean every orifice in the house. but i do feel like i'm not ready for this baby to come, having nothing to care for her. no crib, no carseat, no nothing. ok, so i have a few more months to get everything ready. but that hasn't stopped me from searching the internet for things that i want.
like this carseat, along with the matching stroller. it's no peg perego, but i'll take what i can get. plus, i love the brown.

this type of crib. maybe not this exact one, but something similar, and definitely in a cherry/mahogany wood.
and this diaper bag. i know it's not that girly and it doesn't look that big, but i love it.
i don't have a clue what i want her room to look like. nothing too pink-ish. i like modern, neutral stuff, and i can't seem to find the perfect bedding set. i guess i'll have to keep searching. also, i need everyone's advice: what are some of the things that you just couldn't have done without for your first baby? i need to know!!!!!!

7 comments:
You NEED a swing. Can't live without it:)
That's exactly what I was going to say Ashley!! A portable swing will save your life--it was the only way I was able to shower when Tanner was a baby, Kate too!
Another thing I couldn't live without is a baby carrier. They have all kinds, but that was the only way I could get things done.
Love the carseat, I love my Graco Snugride. The color is adorable.
Baby carriers are great, I loved my sling the second time around. I'll have to keep thinking about this.
You should post about the diaper bag on t&t - I love it!
If you like to go places a lot, you need to get the Maclaren Easy Traveler. It's a stroller that holds a carseat. What do I love about it? It's super light, super small, super durable, and folds up really easily. It also has a huge basket underneath that you can put blankets and your purse in. It costs $100 (I bought mine at Babinski's in SLC), but it's worth every dime!!!
Good choice on the diaper bag, then Justin won't feel really weird carrying a pink girly one.
i love that kind of crib. I agree with the more neutral type bedroom. I am not huge into the all pink rooms either. It sounds like your ideas are great. I can't wait to see it!
I love my boppy pillow! It's great for nursing... And i love my bouncer that vibrates, Kate can sit in it for hours! Also, baby night gowns, literally gowns were great because when i had to change diapers in the middle of the night i didn't have to deal with buttons etc when i was half asleep...
Post a Comment