12.27.2007

christmas & car accidents

i have lots to post about christmas and the preceding events of the holiday. i've just got to get my pictures organized and i'll be on my way with that. i've been busy working on the 2008 tate family calendar that we're doing, plus i'm completely exhausted because i rarely sleep these days. so blogging has fallen to the back burner. but i did get a great new lens for christmas and am dying to use it and post the pictures, so there will be new stuff coming.

anyway, justin and i got in a little car accident last night. we're fine...i actually just got off the phone with the doctor and she gave me a list of red flags, but i'm really feeling fine and the baby is still as active as ever, so i'm not that worried. i am, however, extremely angry that our subaru is banged up. all i've got to say is that i hate cocky, young kids who think they are invincible, especially driving in the winter weather. thank goodness for seatbelts. the accident was completely his fault, so we're just waiting for insurance companies to work out the details. cross your fingers that everything works out and we don't have to pay a dime!

hope everyone had a great christmas! now that the holiday is over i'm sure time will just want to drag on as slow as possible to make me miserable. 30 days left. here's hoping it's a little before that though....

i'll be posting pictures very soon. promise.

4 comments:

The Jesperson Family said...

Oh Jules, I remember the last month, it seems to go on forever. The sleep thing was the worst, you want to sleep so bad and just can't. Take every opportunity for naps and relax as much as possible. Its crazy how your body works though, I had the best nights sleep a couple of nights right before the baby was born, so if you sleep good, be ready...=)

I'm glad you guys are okay! Hopefully everything gets worked out with your car quickly.

Kendra Meyers said...

Goodness, I'm glad you guys are OK!!!

Ashley said...

Wow! Glad to hear you're ok. I HATE HATE crappy drivers because there's nothing you can do about it!!! Good luck with that AND with your last month...it's the worst! :)

Holly said...

I an so sorry, and am glad you are ok! Good luck with the insurance companies, what a pain.

I can't wait to see a post announcing the new arrival, best of luck till then!