9.13.2008

Today...

Rowan cut her first tooth today. I was really surprised, because she has been so good this week...happy, easy going. She was really fussy a couple of weeks ago, and I thought her first tooth would come in then. But anyway, it happened today. I think it's starting to bother her now...probably because I can see at least one other tooth about to break through. I gave her a fresh food mesh feeder with ice in it and she went to town on it, so I'm thinking it helped.

She's growing up! Her little personality is so adorable. She's pretty laid back, except when she's tired. And she loves being outside. I don't know what we're going to do when the cold weather hits!

I had Jess pick up some little BYU tees for her (thanks Jess). Doesn't she look so stinking cute in it? Go Cougs! Notice the excessive drool soaking her shirt. Must be the tooth...

5 comments:

Andrea said...

What kind of camera do u use? It takes such awesome pics!

jules said...

I use a Canon EOS 40D and a Nikon DSLR D40. Guilty pleasures, way too expensive, but I love them.

shannon said...

oh, seriously jules, she's so darling. it was great to see you last night, we need to do a girls nite soon before Jacqs has her baby!

Tara and Spencer Frye said...

I am LOVING the BYU shirt going on. How cute!! She is adorable. Lets get together soon!

aubri said...

I love how her shirt is soaked in drool! I don't know why but I love drooly babies! She looks adorable just hangin' out in the grass! I'll have to try the ice thing when Emmett teeths, that sounds like such an awesome idea.