12.13.2009

this is fun

rowan is a month old in this photo, while harper is only a week and a half, so that explains the difference in chunkiness. but otherwise, they look pretty similar to me. justin thought harper looked identical to rowan when she came out. i think i'll keep comparing photos through the months to see their differences and similarities.

does that make me a crazy mom? maybe. but i don't care.

6 comments:

erin said...

Beautiful babies! They do look a lot alike.
It must be so fun to have two little girls to dress up. :)

The Dalton Family said...

I love the idea. They do look so much alike. And so stinkin beautiful.

Marissa said...

awww...they are precious...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

crystal said...

So cute!! Hope you guys are doing well!

stacey said...

they are both SO sweet. i think it is wonderful and so fun to see how similiar they look!

Jackie said...

Beautiful jules! I can't believe my freshman roommate has two gorgeous girls. I am so happy for you. Visit my blog jeffandjackiecrane, I don't update it that often, but I'll try. Love you!