TWO!?!!
Dear Ro-Ro,
Happy Birthday! I cannot believe you are already 2. The time has flown by!!It is so bittersweet to watch you grow; you are such a fun, happy-go-lucky little girl (!) but I want you to stay my baby forever. I can't believe how much you seem to have grown in the past 2 months. You truly went from being my baby to being my little kid.
You are so much fun Ro. You have the best personality. You love music--LOVE to sing and dance, and you'll use anything as your microphone. You love to read books....to the point where we have to read 5+ before each nap and bedtime, and you love taking books to bed with you too. You have such a great sense of humor, and love to laugh along with us. You love to talk and look in the mirror and try to wear my makeup. You are always concerned about where everyone is--when you wake up every morning you ask where "sister" and "dada" and "timmy" are. You love to help me with "baby sis," whether it is tossing diapers in the trash for me, or snuggling up to her and giving her kissies. You are so smart and beautiful and fun and hilarious and I LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!
Happy Birthday Ro-Ro! I love you!!
Love,
Mama
(now stop growing up so fast!!)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ro-Ro. I love your sweet letter to her. So adorable and the pictures are priceless. You are such a cute Mom!
Post a Comment