Ok, so a bunch of the Tates went to see this today, and it is awesome! I totally loved it! If you like musicals, or laughing, go see it. I'm serious. You'll love it.
Posted by
jules
on
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Labels: Movie Reviews
5 comments:
Ben laughed when I told him that I really needed to go and see this. I LOVE the old one. I am glad you liked it. Now I just need a babysitter. Don't know if that will be happening soon!!
I LOVED this movie. I went and saw it with my sister-in-law and we had a smile on our face the entire time. I could see it again, over and over...=)
I have some more photograhy for you to check out, go through my blog to griffiths, on her blog under comments on choosing on hoods, click on Kate bensons blog and check out her pics.
I have been wanting to see this. I'm glad you liked it.
I can't wait for your Eclipse review. I finally bought Twilight, and am waiting for a peaceful day to read it . . .snorting out loud. . .
As camp as a row of tents, but "Hairspray" is just terrfic.
Post a Comment