7.27.2008

back


we just got back from a week-long family reunion. we are tired. i'm more worn out than ever--how come some vacations make you more tired? i thought they were supposed to relax you? either way, it was fun, and so great to see everyone in my family. i've got loads of photos to go through and edit...once i get that done, i'll be posting about everything. but before i do anything, i've got to get some sleep...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I agree... some vacations are just stressful! We are thinking about staying home for Christmas this year so we can actually have a break. I can't imagine how hard it must be with a baby too!

Mardi said...

It always takes me days to get back in the groove after a trip. I think the key to a relaxing vacation is to bring a nanny... if wishes were fishes :)
Rowan is beautiful! (I know you never tire of hearing that, and I can't stop pointing it out)