8.19.2009

The Time Traveler's Wife

Just finished reading this the other day, and loved it. Anyone else read it? Now I need a new book to read. This summer I've read HP6 and 7, The Memory Keeper's Daughter, and this. I need suggestions!!

4 comments:

Tara and Spencer Frye said...

i just finished it too... last week- love love loved it. I just read My Sisters Keeper you can borrow it if you want!

shawn + kristyn said...

reading it now...I wanted to read it before I saw the movie but I heard the movie wasn't so great :(....

stacey said...

i read the memory keepers daugther! i didn't love it that much. what about you?

Holly said...

I read this last year and really enjoyed it. It was a fascinating way of looking at life.

I usually love fiction, but the last year I have found myself more drawn to nonfiction/informational books. I haven't had time to read a lot, but if you want any of those suggestions, let me know!