My Mac

Well we got our new computer at the beginning of April, but I think I was so excited to blog using it that I forgot about how I excited I was just to get it! I know that many people don't love Macs, but I do. I majored in Advertising at BYU and it was this kind of computer I used the most. It is great for design, all media stuff (music, photos, etc.), and digital scrapbooking ( I know you ladies out there love this as much as I do). Plus, you can make a hardcover (or softcover) photo album right from iPhoto, and Apple will print, bind, and send it to you. It's amazing! Anyhow, we got this computer and it has been just wonderful. Gone are the days of my slow Dell laptop; say hello to easy music and photo management!!
I know many of you will think I'm crazy for being this excited about a computer. But I really do love it!!

4 comments:
i love your new layout too!! :) And i love macs! I have one myself! xoxo... p.s. when i go into labor and have the baby i wrote you on the list for daniel to text... so be expecting it in the next couple weeks! :)
Love the new look - You make such a cute couple!
Jules, that picture of you and Tate is so cute! I really like your new format. Very sleek.
I have a MacBook and I LOVE, LOVE it!! So much cool stuff. As Matt says, once you go Mac, you never go back...=)
Crazy, not at all. That is one fine computer. I know exactly what you mean, once you go Mac you never go back. NEVER. It wouldn't even be crazy to leave work early tomorrow to watch WWDC07 and purchase all the sweet new releases just after.
I'm not totally crazy I saw your page linked from Al's.
Post a Comment